Today I am going to share a few critical Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress blogs. These Google Analytics WordPress plugins list 2020 post helps you to know which plugin is suitable for your WordPress to blog as per your needs.
Read the list carefully, choose one Google analytics plugin, and integrate with your WordPress blog and complete your blog’s statistics to report data within 24 hours at your WordPress dashboard.
Google Analytics is one of the excellent features of Google services. It helps you know WordPress analytics (blog statistics) like traffic, user activity, conversion tracking, and E-Commerce tracking details.
Nearly 70% of the webmasters are using this service to improve their blog traffic and conversions.
It is a service. In this article, I chose a few of the Analytics Plugins list for WordPress users from the WordPress plugin directory and listed based on their rating, reviews, and installations.
If you are using WordPress as your blogging platform, choose one plugin, install the plugin, and authenticate it with your Google Analytics account and relax. Your blog statistics will be recorded in history within 24 hours.
- How to use Google analytics with WordPress?
- Where to find google analytics code?
To install or integrate Google Analytics in WordPress blogs, you need to install a particular WordPress plugin. In the WordPress plugin directory, there are useful plugins available.
Choose one plugin and install it into your blog by verifying the rating and reviews carefully. These plugins add google analytics code easily.
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress Blogs
Here I listed a few of the better Google analytics plugin for WordPress blogs.
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights is an excellent plugin to track your blog.
It stays up to date with the newest features in GA. You can set up this plugin within 5 minutes with a few clicks only.
It is the most popular Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress users. The plugin was formerly known as Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast (Google Analytics by Yoast).
The plugin was acquired in 2016 by Syed Balkhi (Founder of WPBeginner). This Google Analytics WordPress plugin is also available in two versions – the Premium version and the free version with limited features.
The plugin reached 15 million downloads already. You can check the tracking reports from your WordPress dashboard without leaving and logging into the GA account in another tab. The tracking settings of this plugin are user-friendly. It is the best google analytics WordPress plugin.
It just works. An effortless way to insert Google Analytics tracking code and keep it there when switching themes. No need to copy/paste the code anywhere. It is the best way to handle Google Analytics on WordPress.
- Quick and Easy setup
- Great Real-Time stats
- Universal tracking features
- Better E-commerce Tracking
- Ad tracking feature
- Event tracking feature
- File downloading feature
- Link tracking feature
- Author tracking feature and many more features
How to configure Google Analytics for your website? It is a simple “Install-activate-add tracking ID -save it.” That’s it.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) is another useful WordPress plugin to track the stats, in-depth page reports, and detailed post reports. It allows you to further segmentation your analytics data by providing performance details for each post or page from your blog/site.
- Enhanced link attribution
- Page speed sampling rate control tracking
- User’s sampling control tracking
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support for google analytics
- E-commerce support
- Event tracking feature
- The tracking feature of Downloads, Emails, Outbound links, Affiliate links, and much more
- Custom dimensional tracking of Authors, Publication year, Publication month, Categories, User management and Tags
- Google Tag manager tracking feature
ShareThis developers develop Google Analytics WordPress plugin. It is a simple plugin to install and add a Google Analytics tracking code without modifying any code files.
It has the feature to disable your logging feature; it means you can control your blog’s private browsing. The plugin has a special unique feature called Trending Content.
This feature gives the information on traffic patterns and a list of content that is performing better than average, like SignUp alert via Email.
It is an entirely free plugin. There are no paid upgrades.
- Special account linking feature
- Showing Visitor trends like Pageviews, users, pages per session, and bounce rate from your dashboard
- Shows top 5 traffic sources
- Trending content
- SignUp alert
- You can enable or disable the Tracking of the real visitors like admin or editors
- Fully optimized for Mobiles
Google analyticator or is one of the most popular Analytics plugins for WordPress users from SumoMe developers. This plugin helps you to know the blog traffic and analytics data from your WordPress dashboard.
This plugin reached 3.5+ million downloads already. It has a simple, user-friendly interface Google analytics wp plugin.
The WordPress Google analytics dashboard is user-friendly and straightforward
- It supports Universal and Traditional analytics feature
- Included admin dashboard widget feature
- Added a particular widget at the front end to know the visitor count
- Supports outbound link tracking, download link tracking
- Supports site speed tracking feature
- Have the ability to hide the Google UID drop-down
It is a super-fast plugin with plenty of features added to track your blog statics and visitors’ performance.
If you want to know the blog performance and statistics, you must be log in to your Google Analytics account in a separate tab. It doesn’t show any blog statistics on your WordPress dashboard. It is another Google Analytics to WordPress plugin.
It is a simple WordPress plugin for Google Analytics.
- It uses the latest version of tracking code
- It inserts tracking code on all WordPress pages, header and footer also
- Simple plugin settings
- Lightweight plugin
The above plugin gives some idea about their tracking functions. Choose one and install it on your blog and start tracking.
6. Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress
This plugin was developed by M Asif Rahman (From Analytify). It helps you to makes google analytics simple for your use everywhere in the WordPress blog. It beautifully notifies the post statistics under the WordPress Posts/Pages at the front end, back end, and WordPress dashboard.
- Easy to install and setup with one click authentication (No need to copy-paste your Google Analyticssum tracking code anywhere).
- Shows individual post statistics on WP dashboard
- Shows top list countries, cities, Social media statistics, browsers, referrers
- Helps you to know the mobile device stats
- To know Bounce rate stats of the particular pages
- Top Keywords report – How the people finding you
- In the Premium version, more features
The plugin gives additional power to your blog analytics inside of your dashboard. The plugin is available in two versions Free and Premium versions. In premium versions, E-Commerce reporting, campaign tracking, and EDD extensions are added.
Analytics Cat is straightforward, clean, the fastest plugin to integrate your google analytics account within 2 minutes without slowing your site down. It doesn’t show any data from your dashboard. All reports will be delivered in the Analytics official account only.
- Easy to setup
- It hides your analytics tracking code from logged-in users. It helps you to protect your data from misuse.
To set up google analytics on WordPress, the plugin’s choice is entirely based on your needs. If you want to know the complete details about your blog analytics reports, MonsterInsights is my suggestion. It is the best analytics plugin for WordPress 2020
If you are running an eCommerce store, better go with the premium versions of those respective plugins.
If you do not want the blog analytics reports from your blog dashboard, Analytics Cat is a better choice. It is a lightweight solution to add tracking code quickly.
If you plan to try Google analytics alternatives or other than Google analytics, Jet Pack and Clicky are the better choices. JetPack is another best WordPress stats plugin (Best Google Analytics plugins for WordPress Blogs) from WordPress developers.
I hope this article on Google Analytics WordPress Plugin list 2020 is beneficial to know your blog statistics, and it helps you bring your blog to the next level.